Thread: Coffee Room
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 01:49 AM   #75 (permalink)
thatguyfromyourmathclass
Formerly: Nymphadora_Moody
Hufflepuff
DP Journalist
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luke Ellingson
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Calendula Dubuoi
Where's my quill!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Black View Post
Coffee? Lunch break? James was there. "Where exactly?" He asked trying to sound casual. Lest he run out right now and sprint to the cafe.

Or not.

James' face seemed to become increasingly despondent as she added that she also had 7 children. SEVEN children? "When did you manage seven?" He spluttered. She looked.. his age. James hadn't thought about getting a pet fish let alone fathering children!?!
He didn't even register her comment about who asked who out or whatever as his mind was still reeling from what she'd told him. SEVEN children. James tried to quell the nausea. "Seven.." He mumbled meekly and gulped the coffee down to try and calm himself. Gagging at the taste, he spat it back in his cup and coughed alarmingly. "What. Is. THAT?!" That wasn't coffee.. that wasn't anything that resembled coffee ! That wasn't even the instant below par grind the muggle's tried to pass off as a decent cuppa.
Still hiccoughing he nodded at the suggestion of drinks, "Yes, yes, yes. Please. I think I need a good shot or firewhiskey after that stuff.. or two."
Her comment about her husband made him groan, "Madam, that's what they all say. Black eyes don't suit my complexion. Seriously."
Turning to Calendula, he tried to swallow away that vile flavour on his tongue. Blah. Disgusting.
"Really?" He asked weakly, his eyes watering from the lingering taste. "Ha, a frenchman.. who would've thought?" Yeah.. *cough*
Her acronym for her school helped him zilch. Setting the foul liquid down on the table, he vanquished it with his hand and refilled it with water, gulping it down before he spoke, "And what's that exactly? FFT or whatever.. I'm not familiar with the abbreviation."
"Ohh yeah." said Calendula, forgetting that most people wouldnt even know the acronym was anyways. "France's Finest Wizarding School." Calendula said. "Its held in Paris." she added. It was generally a long ride from the train station held in her hometown to the Wizarding school. It wasnt too different from Beaxbatons though, and it was both boys and girls, which wasnt how it went for Beaxbatons.