Thread: Coffee Room
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 05:37 AM   #73 (permalink)
thatguyfromyourmathclass
Formerly: Nymphadora_Moody
Hufflepuff
DP Journalist
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luke Ellingson
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Calendula Dubuoi
Where's my quill!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Black View Post
Calendula seemed unperturbed at his lack of lingual skills and James felt a little bit less sorry for himself. So he'd never listened in French. Big deal.
"Ah, well that makes much more sense. I think I'll stop pretending I speak French. Hasn't worked out so well for me, has it?" He smirked and twirled the liquid around in his cup. He didn't want to taste it lest it be bad. If there was one thing he couldn't hack it was coffee.. and also being pulverised by husbands. >.<
"I think you just need to let people get to know you." He shrugged and set the coffee down. "Which school did you go to?" He asked casually.
"You could easily full someone, hell, you fooled me for a second there." grinned Calendula. Her face scrunched up as she sneezed. Calendula took the empty cup she had and muttered the charm for instant coffee. Wasnt the best, but it was better than the coffee that made the coffee room an unfriendly place. Aww, boo, no coffee. =(
Calendula smiled. She wasnt too shy around people, alone around guys was she a bit nervous but usually her witty side would rise to the surface once she got to know them. "Errrmmm, the FFWS." Atleast she thought it was that. Hah, thank you memory for being so kind as to forget the own wizarding school you went to.