View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 02:23 AM   #165 (permalink)
LeapFrog
Ravenclaw

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ellette "Ellie" Spencer
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Persephone Stuart
Magical Law Enforcement
x3
Haunted Lollipop ☛ Powerpuff Girl

Daphne unrolled some parchment and began to scribble down a response to one of her memos. She couldn't possibly reply to all this paperwork, but she found ones from notable members of the sports world and took time to politely respond.

She liked that Ollie was speaking, it felt more like a newsroom now. "It can be exciting. There's just not a lot going on now. Don't worry, working here is really fun," she smiled. She could tell Ollie was having second thoughts about working here, which saddened her a little. She loved her DP work, especially after getting to go to the Quidditch World Cup, and he should love it, too.

"My holiday was lovely, thank you for asking!" she replied politely, as she had been trained to do since a young age. Being polite was always the way to go. "I have family in Barcelona and me, my dad, and my mum stayed in a home they have in Barcelona. The weather was lovely and the beaches so nice."

She could happily go on, but she had to continue to go through all her paperwork. "You mentioned the muggle world, you spend much time around them?" she asked. Her mum was muggle born, and Daphne had spent a lot of time in the muggle world. But it'd been a while since she'd done something particularly muggle-like. Ollie probably knew much more about it than she did. He brought up a bunch of things she had never heard of before.