View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 09:30 PM   #162 (permalink)
Hermione_loves_Ron

Hungarian Horntail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
November {Noe} Franze
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson {Noel} Corner
Brain Twin | MASTAH ASHURRII | Reisdent PokeNerd | Digifangirl

The little coffee break room Ollie had first discovered was much too small. It was okay when it was just him and a couple people. Once more filled in, though, the room seemed even smaller, with fewer places to sit, and some people wet and others loud and claustrophobia set in. His friends never understood why he hung out on the fringe and tried to avoid their large, intimate crowds. After bumping through the room full of people, Ollie slipped out, down the street to the Leaky.

When he returned, an extra large cappuccino in hand and a satchel dangling from his shoulder, he took his explorations elsewhere and instead, found what he assumed were the journalists desks. At least, he imagined the desks were intended for such, despite being covered with a number of junk.

Hesitantly, he dropped into a seat at a random desk. Three people already seemed to be in here, and one looked none too comfortable. New, perhaps, he presumed? The other female was checking through a box, and a male was busy doing something at this desk. Well. This was... awkward? Weird?

Ollie shrugged his satchel from his shoulders, opened it and withdrew a leatherbound journal. In this, he carefully noted the details of his article and interviews he needed to make, for further note. Taking a drink of his cappuccino, he looked around again.

"I take it... people don't hang out here much?" he noted, attempting to make conversation with these unknown co-workers of his.

TUNE IN! POTTERWATCH && BOOKCLUB