Thread: Coffee Room
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 03:41 AM   #62 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhartian View Post
And she was actually heading outside since Ian was busy at his office, when she noticed someone in the Coffee Room. Actually, many people in there, but one in particular brought her attention to the place.

Yes, Sienna had no idea if she's ever stepped inside this particular room, odds were she never had since she did not like coffee.

So, for the first time ever, Sienna walked inside the much-too-little space, and smiled, "Egypt! I can't believe my eyes, how have you been?!" and why was she in the Daily Prophet? Was she working here again? She needed to check out that list of the new people.
Egypt looked up as someone called her name. "Sienna dear," she smiled standing up and walking over to the taller woman. She embraced her in a warm hug. It had been a year since she last saw her. "I see you have been running a tight ship," she teased. Actually it was Ian running a tight ship, but Egypt didn't like to speak ill of anyone she she just kept her mouth shut on that subject. "I've been good." The last time anyone at the prophet had seen her she was a few months pregnant, but she didn't want to get into what happened with that.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣