Thread: Coffee Room
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 01:43 AM   #57 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Black View Post
Turning at the sound of the new voice he smiled mischievously. "I take it I'm one of few? I think the arrangement may work positively in both ways," He told the woman who seemed pleased to see a male.
Hm. Oh the ideas.
"Oh, it's definetely a pleasure to meet you Egypt." He extended his hand and winked. At her question on his bluntness he grinned, "Madam, I've found it works in my favour."
Egypt blushed, this man was flirting with her and it made her smile. She took his warm hand and shook it strongly. He reminded her of Nathan with his smooth handling of the fairer sex. "I think it may as well James," she smiled at him. "Well yes boldness is a great quality but I do believe you are flirting with me James," she told him with a twinkle in her eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si View Post
"Let me know when you're free so we can do that." Loreali smiled and giggled at the mention of pants. "I'm not even used to pants. I think I've only owned like one pair in my entire life which is quite tragic. I'm used to shorts or skirts to be quite honest." Her eyes wandered to the male that had made his way into the room. Hm. Interesting. "Nice to meet you James, I'm Loreali McCurry." She extended her hand expecting him to shake it or whatever the custom was in this part of the world.
Egypt returned her attention back to Loreali. "Oh I am always free for a little shopping. After work works just fine for me." There was always time for shopping in her book. "Well skirts are always in season. I think every woman should have at least a pencil skirt in her collection." And that was the truth.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣