Thread: Coffee Room
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 11:44 PM   #56 (permalink)
Si

Resident Movie Critic
Sphinx

Ministry RPG Name:
Francesca Clairmonte
Seelow ☆ Overnight Celebrity ☆ Perky! ☆ Harley Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasina Riddle View Post
Egypt smiled. "I was in the same boat when I first moved here. I had never been to Europe on my own so I got lost all the time. If it hadn't been for my husband I would still be lost on the tube," Nathan had made fun for her constantly for getting lost going home. That was a totally shame in her book. "Well then we really need to make a shopping date. I can show you all the nice places to shop. There is a cute little store called H&M that has the best muggle clothes for the price." Just because she was insanely rich didn't mean she had to spent $400 on a pair of jeans. Having another shopping buddy was certainly making her forget the dismal excuse for coffee she was trying to avoid drinking. Egypt giggled. "Well wearing pants will certainly keep you warm in these parts." Egypt didn't know much about the beach culture. They only vacationed there during the summer. But she grew up in Africa and sometimes wearing a lot of clothes wasn't high on the list of priorities.
"Let me know when you're free so we can do that." Loreali smiled and giggled at the mention of pants. "I'm not even used to pants. I think I've only owned like one pair in my entire life which is quite tragic. I'm used to shorts or skirts to be quite honest." Her eyes wandered to the male that had made his way into the room. Hm. Interesting. "Nice to meet you James, I'm Loreali McCurry." She extended her hand expecting him to shake it or whatever the custom was in this part of the world.