Thread: Coffee Room
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 01:50 PM   #52 (permalink)
Lexers

Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lucas L. Rodemiere
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Carven Artemis Cooper
Department of Mysteries
x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadora_Moody View Post
"I was born there, actually." Calendula cleared her throat and spoke naturally as to when she uses her full on french accent. "Vous voyez?" she asked, smiling wide at him. "That means 'you see'." Calendula added before he could question what she had said. "Umm, I would actually know, considering that I too had been hired recently." she said, thinking about what the life style section actually wrote about, to which she turned up empty handed.
James smiled cheekily. "You're pretty like a french woman." He winked and as she began to speak in french, he continued. "Oui, vous parlez tres jolie." He grinned at the translation, "I know a little french." Little was perhaps a exaggeration. James knew how to flatter.. and that was about the extent of his vocabulary. "Really? That's good - there's at least someone in the same boat as me," He told her with a wink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasina Riddle View Post
Her eyes were drawn to the arrival of another DP employee who happened to be a man. "Well its nice to see a male face around here," she teased. There were more girls in the DP than Egypt had in her family. And that was saying something. "Welcome James, I'm Egypt Greenwood," she smiled at him. He was a cocky little thing walking right into the middle of the room to introduce himself. Egypt liked that. "Are you always this bold?" Maybe they could get him to go talk to Ian about the state of the coffee in the room.
Egypt nodded. "My oldest daughter works for the French Ministry." And Egypt loved France. She had named her daughter after its most famous city for Merlin's sake. "I believe I may know a few of your relatives." She did know a few Dubuois' from France though she didn't know if they really were related to her new co-worker.
Turning at the sound of the new voice he smiled mischievously. "I take it I'm one of few? I think the arrangement may work positively in both ways," He told the woman who seemed pleased to see a male.
Hm. Oh the ideas.
"Oh, it's definetely a pleasure to meet you Egypt." He extended his hand and winked. At her question on his bluntness he grinned, "Madam, I've found it works in my favour."