View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 01:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
3uzz3ee
Slytherin
SS Vaulter
Firecrab

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3uzz3ee View Post
''[COLOR="Red"]I wrapped my arms round her as a crash echoed upstairs.[/COLOR="Red"]
A scream followed the noise and we all froze.

''Amii...'' Hermione whipered, horrified and I saw Alicia's eyes turn pink.

''DADDY!'' Amii's scream snapped me out of the trance and I tried to scramble to my feet. Alicia used my shoulder to launch herself towards the stairs.

''Amii! Run! Run Amii!'' She she shouted as she took the stairs three at a time, stumbling twice and the rest of us right behind her.

''Mum! Help!'' Amii shouted as I passed Alicia on the top step, drawing my wand.

''We're coming!'' I shouted, pointing my wand at the closed door. I shouted the first thing that came to my head. ''BOMBARDA!'' The door flew backwards, making Amii scream again. The next thing I knew, Alicia was rushing past me. As we entered the room, I saw a hooded figure disapparate with my youngest daughter.

''NO! NO! I'll kill them as soon as I find out which jumped up little mother-'' Alicia shouted, swearing a nd spinning round. ''Has taken my kids away from me!''

''Calm down... Remember the babies!'' I said, causing Ginny, Hermione and Luna to look at me. ''We're having twins again...'' I said quickly as Alicia's red eyes turned pink.

''What are we going to do? It's like their... Targeting... The... Kids...'' Neville said, horror seeping into his voice as my face showed I agreed with him.

''Harry...'' Ginny said faintly, staring at Neville. ''All the kids are at my mum's... Rose... James... Tasha... Even Teddy and Victorie''

''They'll come after us too... We're pregnant'' Hermione said quietly, hiding her face in Ron's chest.

''We'll be fine! Seriously, who's going to take us on? We fought Voldemort at the ages of sixteen and seventeen and survived! Now we're older and wiser! Who'd be stupid enough-'' Luna started but Alicia swore again.

''I don't believe it...'' She said, raising a hand to her throat and touching the thin scar there. I stared at her, confused.

''What?'' Harry said quietly, a hand on Ginny's back.

''I was right... The jumped up, little idiot! He's doing this for revenge! He's hated us since he met us... He's using the kids to get to us!'' She said, staring at me and running a finger along the dark line on her neck while her eyes slowly turned black.

''Who? Alicia! WHO?'' Harry said, grabbing her shoulders and turning her round.

''OI!'' I shouted at him but he ignored me.

''Malfoy...'' Alicia whispered, closing her eyes. Harry's hands droped to his sides.

''Malfoy? But he's-'' Hermione said, shaking her head.

''Escaped from Azkaban... I'm going to kill if he hurts them! Scrap that- I'm just going to kill him this time! Even if-'' She started but faulted under the look I gave her.

~*~*~

Abi... xox

I Know You Don't Believe Me, But The Way I, Way I See It,
Next Time You
Point A Finger, I Might Have To Bend It Back,
Or Break It, Break It Off...
Next Time You Point A Finger, I'll Point You To The
Mirror