View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 05:30 AM

Post Videos: Tom Felton talks carnage-filled Deathly Hallows final battle sequences

While promoting the proposed Robin Hood Tax in London earlier today, Tom Felton spoke about the end of the Harry Potter series, including the battle scenes at the end of Deathly Hallows: Part II. Tom noted that his dark blond hair is as such because he will no longer have to dye his hair white-blond for Draco anymore.

The video can seen below.

Quote:
Tom: It has been a long time, we're all getting a bit nostalgic already - we'll start shedding tears before it's all over.

We're all very good friends - I saw Daniel yesterday; he's in fine spirits... he's the one really carrying this Deathly Hallows on his shoulders because he's been there for, as I said, sixteen months every day. I'm sure we're going to miss it when it's gone.

It's unquestionably more exciting, and just far more substantial, as well. It usually takes us about seven months to film; we've been here for sixteen months doing two films. There's a lot more into this, especially with the action and the battle sequences. The final half-hour, or the final hour, really, of the final movie will be non-stop carnage, and I can't wait to see it.
UPDATE: Tom spoke again to Sky News about how much of a difference the Robin Hood Tax could make on an international level. The video can be seen below.