View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 12:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
thatguyfromyourmathclass
Formerly: Nymphadora_Moody
Hufflepuff
DP Journalist
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luke Ellingson
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Calendula Dubuoi
Where's my quill!?

|| For reasons unknown ||

[B]You should search me up on Google as:[/B ]Calendula Dubuoi (Due Boy)
I know Im short but Im: Twenty three years old
I was born on: February 23rd
My parents are both: Muggles
I was born in: Metz, France
I attended: FFWS (France's Finest Wizarding School)

|| Smile like you mean it ||

Brown, long curly hair
Stands at 5 ft
Petite figure with straight back
Round brown eyes
Eyebrows give surprised expression

|| Read my mind ||

Calendula is a quick witted and organized young woman. She loves to write, whether its writing on napkins or in big fancy newspapers like the DP, it doesnt matter to her. She is ambitious and will not back down quickly. As a natural cook, Calendula is always creating elegant and creative looking food. She has a natural gift with music too. She plays the violin and can get hard to stop playing once she starts.

Talkative, yet she is. Once she is on a topic that she finds really interesting, she can not be shut up. Optimistic and crafty though. Not one bad thought, or wrong deed can mess up her day. She is always thinking of ways to improve her writing skills, and is a precise note taker. She is modest though, and hates it to have everyone's attention on herself.

|| When you were young ||

Calendula was born into a large family of rambunctious boys. A house of only boys. Her mother had died giving birth to Calendula, and before she had passed away, had wished to her father for the baby to be named Calendula. The house was always jumping with excitement, youth, and annoying boys, making Calendula hide away in her bedroom for most of her youth.

She was accepted to the FFWS, and was more than happy to get out of the hell-hole. Her life at the FFWS was enjoyable, as Calendula had many friends, and was gifted with being a Prefect in her 5th year, and Head Girl in her 7th. Many boys in her school had liked her, though Calendula didnt care much for that. She showed more interest in her academics than she did on popularity and relationships. She wowed her father with the number of O's on her Newts and Owls, which happened to be the main letter on the both of them.

My list of good things:
Oranges
Fashion
Robes
Cats
Squirrels
Chicken
Sandwiches
When people push doors that are meant to be pulled
The awkward moment when people cant tell if someone is a boy or a girl
Lemons
COFFEE!

My list of bad things:
Chicken Fingers
Having people take pictures of her
Fake flowers
Sushi
Taking medicine
Accidentally breaking dishes
Knives
Heights
Long words
Blood

Alexander Dubuoi || Father
Amelie Lorex - Dubuoi || Deaseased Mother
Charles Dubuoi || Older Brother
Ian Dubuoi || Older Brother
Damian Dubuoi || Older Brother
Dominic Dubuoi || Older Brother
Lucas Dubuoi || Older Brother
Danielle Dubuoi || Younger half-Sister

Last edited by thatguyfromyourmathclass; 05-05-2010 at 07:03 PM.