View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 10:47 PM   #19 (permalink)
D.A Forever
Dark Force Defense League

DMC & SA
Banshee

x2 x3
Fortress of Brilliance ღ Mommy Quad

Okay, so I read this chapter ^^ a WHILE ago. But I was tired and didn't finish, and did not comment until.. now. But I DID finish!

Ooh, I want to take a guess at Colby's dad. But now I'm thinking I'll be wrong GAH! Is it. . Alec? I remember reading a thing or two through those terms with Rae and Lainey at Hogwarts. His name came up, but it's a vague memory. *crosses fingers*

And for what it counts, I think Lainey and Rae's friendship pretty much comes alive in your writing.

Now on to comments from Chapter 3!:
Quote:
Her blond hair was pulled into two severe pigtails, the part in her hair as mathematically precise as her father's often was. Even the spiral of her curls seemed measured out. Getting her ready in the morning had grown to be a tiring activity, and Cassandra left the girl to her own tireless ablutions.
This also reminded me of the girls' baby/toddler days at Hogwarts. Particularly of when one of the girls had come to the end-of-term feast with a book nearly bigger than herself?
Quote:
"Your brother is NOT stupid."

"He is. A little," Sophia decided.
Aw, poor boy. And Poor Rae!
Quote:
"I'm not worried 'bout Mo," Genevieve launched herself at her mother for a sticky hug and kiss before tucking and rolling across the grass. "He's definitely stupid. We should get rid of him and try again. New brother. New brother. NEW BROTHER."
LOL! *cuddlesMo*
Quote:
"I'm not," Anjelica insisted. "I'm not brave."
Rae and Lainey not brave? I can't even begin to imagine that.

Over all, AWESOME chapter! Especially Rae's writing for her book, that really got me thinking, too.