Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 12:32 AM   #199 (permalink)
Ama

MLE
Werewolf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tahir Kovac Khatri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Payton J. McNiven
Default LOL I think Nathan almost flat-lined
Ama!Nabs IS NAMED MINHO & Is SO Black Panther Right Now

There was an awful lot of silence and Ian Hoshino figured out the obvious. They were not exactly thrilled. He couldn't exactly blame them, he thought as he glanced at Sienna sideways, to analyze her expression better. Hoshino knew he wasn't the most likable of individuals.

It wasn't his fault his personality was more of a blast-ended skrewt than a crup puppy.

"Also," he interrupted the silence and wondered if a cricket would hit him in the face for such an act of disrespect. Ian, cleared his throat noisily and fidgeted in his chair. "I might have to call you, Jane, into my office later..." Ian let that fall for a minute before hastily continuing. "And Pepper..." Something. Spice Rack. Why couldn't he memorize that last name already?

"If you don't have any questions or ideas you wish to discuss with me before you go and torture your new underlings -which you are allowed to do, just don't fire them- you may be dismissed."

OOC: *days later* Consider this meeting err....done with? Yes? Go out and be merry.

Last edited by Ama; 04-13-2010 at 10:00 PM.