Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 12:06 AM   #196 (permalink)
Ama

MLE
Werewolf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tahir Kovac Khatri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Payton J. McNiven
Ama!Nabs IS NAMED MINHO & Is SO Black Panther Right Now

Oh, Sienna was so technical. He shot her an unamused look out of the corner of his eyes. "Thank you, Sienna," he grumbled not truly thankful. "I feel enlightened." No, not quite. Rubbing the back of his neck, he waited patiently for Pepper to take a seat. Pepper was it? Odd name for a man to be dubbed a spice.

"This will be a very brief meeting," he informed, opening the case in his hands. Slowly, he donned his reading glasses and shuffled some papers. None of what was written was actually all that important. He didn't plan on discussing it all with them but he felt that if they saw he was at least organized they would feel more comfortable under his care or some sentimental crap like that. "At least, I wish for it to be. Basically, as it is obvious," Ian paused to gesture at an empty chair. "Rico is not here. In fact, I don't know where he is."

Sienna didn't know either and it was all pretty sinister if you asked Hoshino--but you wouldn't, would you? "I'm your Editor-in-Chief and the world goes on. La dee da."

Ian had said all of this in a rather dull and monotonous tone. It was a necessary preemptive strike to keep everyone from getting touchy over Rico's departure. Hoshino needed to get down to actual business. "He hasn't been the only one to leave us, so we hired several new employees for each of your sections. Here are you lists of journalists," he handed each of the Section Editors a piece of paper with the information of their underlings.

"You can expect those to be dropping in starting next week."
Letting out a deep breath, Ian steeped his fingers. He watched Jane cautiously for a moment before speaking once more. "You can look forward to some minor changes in the building I am planning to put forth. Never fear. No one is losing a cubicle. Finally, any questions?"