View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 12:47 AM   #279 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
Talking
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Chapter 15

Ron's POV

I could feel people shaking me and I finally opened my eyes.

"What?" I asked rubbing my eyes with my hands.

"Ron! Your awake!" Hermione said hugging me.

I raised an eyebrow and hugged her back. Harry was behind her and grinned.

"Good morning, mate." Harry said chuckling a bit.

I chuckled and rubbed my head. Just then everything had occured to me, my eyes widened at Hermione.

"Get. Away. From. Me." I stammered; angered that Hermione was still with Draco.

Hermione frowned and walked away. Harry tried to stop her but she ended up dodging his arm. I felt a bit guilty but shook it off. Hermione was probably off with Draco now. I swung my legs over the bedside and stood up.

"Let's go, Harry." I said grinning.

Harry chuckled.

"Mate you might want to get dressed." He said pointing at my chudley cannons pajamas. I laughed and hurried over to the loo getting changed and all. I came out a few minutes later.

"Alright, mate. Let's go." Ron said walking out of the portrait hole and down into the Great Hall taking a seat at the Gryffindor table.

Harry took a seat across from me and then I saw Ginny sitting next to him, holding his hand. My eyes widened.

"No way. You can't be bloody serious." I said slamming my fork down into the table.

Draco's POV

I sat at my usual spot at the Slytherin table waiting for Hermione. I was glad she finally gave it a chance between us, instead of just judging me by the outside. Anyways Hermione was walking over to me and sat down. I noticed her crying and hugged her.

"What happened, love?" I asked worried.

"Ron...he's still mad." Hermione stuttered.

I tightened my hands into fists but Hermione put her hands on mine and shook her head.

"Don't get mad. He didn't do anything. I guess I should expect this seeming as I'm dating my enemy." Hermione said sighing.

I sighed and nodded, smirking at the Weasel as he walked over to the Gryffindor Table. I noticed Weasley getting angry that he suddenly found out that Ginny and St. Potter were together. I shook my head and looked over at Savannah who was flirting uncontrollably with this 7th Year Slytherin. I smirked and she looked over and winked at me. I already could tell she used a love potion on the guy and I shook my head, grinning.

Who knew people could be so...Desperate?

----------

The End.

Thank you everyone for your support and comments!
Caley and I couldn't have done it without all of you!

~ Jessica && Caley ~