View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 07:31 AM   #191 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Chapter 11

Ron looked at me. "What do you mean by it's not going to work out?"

"Lavender." I said.

He raised an eyebrow giving me a look of "what do you mean?"

"You're dating Lavender again, aren't you?" I said.

Ron's eyes widened and he started to laugh.

"I knew it." I muttered looking down.

Ron shook his head. "No Hermione, I'm not dating her. I would never date Lavender even if we were the last two people on earth. I promise."

I smiled. "It's just..wait a minute you told me you love me." I said in disbelief. "You can't love me, you never talked to me after we kissed. I left and now...what?"

Ron frowned.

"Hermione, I was dealing with Fred's death and it took me a while to figure out that you had left. When I did figure out..well it was a really bad experience." He said simply.

I sighed.

"It just made me feel like you didn't care about me. Ever." I said.

Ron gave me a slight hug. "I do care about you, alot. More than you ever know Hermione." He said.

I still shook my head. "I still don't know if I can do this, Ron. It's been a while and I've moved on. I love you but not so much anymore." I said taking a step back and frowning at his expression. "I can't do this."

"Hermione."

"Don't Ron, I've had enough these past years. I can't handle it again. I just want to be friends...for now Ron." She said feeling a tear run down her cheek.

Ron flinched but nodded. "Fine." He said angrily. "I won't be here when you come back again." He shouted at me making me saddened. He stormed over to Harry.

"Hello Granger, how did that talk with Weasley go?" Malfoy said coming over to me.

"You decieved me Malfoy and it's none of your business." I said getting a hold on my wand.

Malfoy smirked and put his hand on mine. "No need for fighting Granger, it was only a mere question. Oh and yes it was all for the money of course." He said sarcastically.

----------