View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 11:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
3uzz3ee
Slytherin
SS Vaulter
Firecrab

Is no- one enjoying Alicia's story? PLEASE comment...

PLEASE!!!

:read!: :read!: :read!:

Part One
Jamie
(Continued)

''I don't know... There was a crash, then the next thing I know, Jamie's shouting and then Alicia's screaming and we run downstairs to find her like this and then Jamie just fell...'' I heard Ron say. I blinked and then thought of something. Amii had been in Tasha's room...

''AMII!'' I shouted as I scrambled to my feet and ran out the room, up the stairs. I nearly knocked Ron off his feet as I rushed past him. I heard someone on the stairs behind me but didn't turn round. I cried out in releif as the tiny blonde bobbed out of her room.

''Tasha, do me a favour and pack some clothes... Your staying at mine for a while'' I heard Harry say as he stopped by Tasha's door. I stood up from hugging Amii. ''You too, Amii, please...'' I walked towards the Twins room. ''It's okay, Jamie... You pack for Alicia and you... I'll do this'' Harry said, steering me towards another door. I nodded and pulled a suitcase out of thin air before yanking open a drawer.

'You want the maternity things too...' I froze with a handful of shirts.

'What?' I said, pulling open the wardrobe and shoving a dozen dresses into the case.

'I'm having twins again... I just found out... I was going to tell you at dinner' I piled more clothes into the case, zipped it up and headed back downstairs, hauling it behind me.

''Whay are we doing?'' Ron said as I walked into the living room. Alicia was on her feet, a small bag on her back.

'Photo albums...' I nodded at Alicia, threw the bag into the corner and collapsed into a chair, where I hid my face in my hands. A roaring sound echoed in the kitchen before a sound like a smashing plate. Harry went to investigate.

''Luna? Neville? What are you doing here?'' I heard him say. Neville answered.

''Your not going to believe this... Luna swears she she hooded figures in our area... So she decided we should come here- What's wrong?'' The three of them entered the room. Harry walked over to Ginny and baby James while Luna and Neville stopped in the door way, their eyes flashing to the bags in the corner.

''Alicia? WHat's going on? Jamie?'' Luna dropped her bags on the floor as she looked at me.

''Mum? Dad? What's going on? Aunt Luna? Uncle Neville?'' I looked up. Everyone turned towards round as Tasha stopped on the stairs, peering in at us. ''Is there something wrong? Where's the twins?'' I put my head back into my hands as she walked down the last five steps and into the living room.

''Sit down... We need to think... How long is your sister going to be?'' Alicia said, her voice hoarse from crying.

~*~ --- ~*~

I'll post again soon... Abi and me have got college so I'll be back soon!!!

Alicia... XD

I'll come by again later...

Abi... xox

I Know You Don't Believe Me, But The Way I, Way I See It,
Next Time You
Point A Finger, I Might Have To Bend It Back,
Or Break It, Break It Off...
Next Time You Point A Finger, I'll Point You To The
Mirror