View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 01:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
3uzz3ee
Slytherin
SS Vaulter
Firecrab

Default In The End... A Short-ish Story - Sa16+

BANNER BY LADY LULU VENGENZ

Disclaimer: The HP universe belongs to J. K Rowling.

This is the last story in my series... After this, I am laying my pen down for good. MAYBE! Oh, by the way, it's Alicia!!!

This is ONLY in Mine and Jamie's view.

It is seventeen years later and things are going wrong for the group of eight friends. Alicia and Jamie have their own family to look after while Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione and Neville and Luna look after theirs. Together they face danger again but there is more hurt down the line... They lose friends and old memories are dragged to the surface. Not knowing what to do, they hunt down the person behind it all to find out he's working for someone... Who is it? Why do their friends die? How are the memories brought back up? READ AND FIND OUT!

Part One
Jamie

Life isn't as bad as people say. I met the perfect girl at the age of eleven and married her six years later. I've got six of the greatest friends in the world and now I have the perfect family. I couldn't ask for anything else.

''Daddy!'' Well, execpt some peace and quiet sometimes. ''Daddy!''

''What is it, Amii?'' I called as I walked up the stairs. Amii is my youngest. She's about to turn eleven. About to start Hogwarts.

''Alfie's locked me out of my room again!'' She cried, tugging on the door handle, while laugher echoed from inside the room.

''Alohomora...'' I said lazily, tapping the door with my wand. It unlocked and Alfie stopped laughing as I pushed it open.

''You always go crying to dad!'' He moaned. Alfie, and his twin brother Sean, are fifteen. Their fifth year at Hogwats.

''Alfie James Starlight, stop being mean to your little sister. Otherwise, I'll tell Uncle Harry and Aunt Ginny not to come over'' I said, leading him out the room. Harry and Ginny are two of those six friends I mentioned. Also, because Ginny Potter was a Weasley, she's my cousin.

''I'm sorry, dad!'' He said as he looked up at me.

''Promise me that you'll stop bullying Amii then. Now, go help Sean clear up'' I said and he walked through the doorway opposite while I headed back downstairs.

'Your getting soft on him...' I smiled as my wife's voice echoed round my head. She has magical abilities that no- one else I know has, one of them being telepathic.

'I know... He just reminds me of Emmett sometimes...' I replied. Emmett was my was eldest brother- in- law. He had had a twin too, Rosalie. Unfortunatley, the entire 'Daniels' family, apart from my wife, had been killed during the biggest battle of magical history. I passed a large picture on the wall and stoped to look at it. It was the onlt Muggle photo out on display and it showed the Daniels family two years before they died.

''Dad?'' I rolled my eyes and turned round. Tasha was standing just behind me, her hair long and blonde today. She had inherited her mother's gift of being a Metamorphagus. ''Can I-'' She started but a vioce echoed from the living room.

''No'' Alicia appeared in the doorway, her arms crossed and her bright blue eye staring up at her eldest daughter.

''Mum!'' She said loudly, staring down at her. ''Please! Everyone else is going!''

''If everyone else decided to jump off Hogsmeade mountain, would you want to do that too? I said no''

''I'm seventeen this year, I can do what I want!'' Tasha said angrily.

''And I was thirty four yesterday... I'm your mother and I'm telling you no. Go finish your room'' Alicia said calmly, shaking a scarlet curl out of her eyes. Tasha stomped back upstairs, her hair turning orange.

''Do I even want to know?'' I asked as I walked towards Alicia.

''Not really... I know more about that party than she does... Her mother knows best'' She said, waving a hand and kissing my cheek. ''How was work?''

''Same old, same old... Kinglsey invited us round next week'' I said, shrugging out of my jacket.

''Mum!'' I laughed as Sean's voice echoed down the stairs.

''Your turn...'' I muttered, walking into the living room.

''Sean Arthur Starlight! Put that fire out, NOW!'' She yelled, climbing the stairs. The living room hasn't changed much in seventeen years. All the photo's of Alicia's family was now in albums as our own family pictures replaced them. As I sat down, a popping noise sounded in the kitchen and a voice I recognised called me.

''Jamie? You home?''

''Yeah... Living room'' I said loudly, a smile on my face. As I watched the door, I heard a shriek of delight and saw Alicia rush past.

''Why didn't you tell me you were coming over?'' Alicia said as she walked into the living room.

''Would ruin the surprise... Alright, Jamie?'' Ron said as he followed Alicia into the room. He, and his wife, Hermione, are two more of my best friends. And again, Ron is a Weasley and therefore my cousin.

''Not bad... It's like running a madhouse though- I'll go'' I added as a loud crash vibrated through the ceiling, rocking the light.

''I'll come- I want to see the kids anyway'' Hermione said with a smile as I stood up. She followed me to the stairs while Ron stayed with Alicia.

''Speaking of children, where's Rose?'' Alicia asked Ron as we started climbing the stairs.

''Mum took her shopping''

''So, can i ask why your here? Is there a reason?'' I asked as we climbed. Hermione looked at me.

''Not really... We just wanted to visit'' She smiled as we passed the Muggle picture. ''I remember when that was downstairs''

''Yeah, after we had Amii she finally let me move it... Remember that fit she threw when I moved it before?'' I laughed and Hermione nodded. As I passed Tasha's room, I knocked on the door.

''What?'' She said loudly,flinging the door open. ''AUNT HERMIONE!'' Tasha hugged her and Amii came flying out of her room at Hermione as well. I walked towards the twins room.

''What have you done now?'' I said, openeing the door. I stepped inside and swore loudly.

''Daddy!'' Amii said loudly, looking at me shocked.

''ALICIA! RON!'' I shouted while Hermione shut Amii and Tasha in their rooms, before hurrying down the corridor to me.

''What the-'' She raied a hand to her mouth as footsteps sounded up the stairs. The room was totally trashed. Broken wood lay everywhere and the bed were smoking slightly. Feathers oozed out of pillows lay slashed on the floor. Something that looked horribly like blood was splattered on the light carpet.

''No, Tasha! Stay in your room!'' Ron shouted before rushing in. He swore too. ''What happened?''

''I don't know... The twins are gone...'' I said numbly, looking round at Ron.

''Alicia's having a vision-'' He started to explain but was cut off by a scream.

''NO! JAMIE! JAMIE!'' I ran from the wrecked room and jumped down the stairs, not landing properly before launching myself into the living room.

''Ali! What-'' I cut off as I skidded to a stop. Alicia was on the floor, sobbing into her hands.

''Alicia?'' Hermione said quietly as I dropped to the floor beside Alicia, staring at nothing. The image of the room was burnt into my memory and it was all I could see. I heared the door bell but didn't move. Ron disappeared and returned with Harry and Ginny, who was carrying baby James.

''What happened?'' Harry said automatically as he walked into the quiet living room.

--- ~*~ ---

I'll post the rest of this part later... I'm helping Abi and her dad with something... I hope you like it! Abi'll comment soon to see if you like it!

Alicia... XD

I Know You Don't Believe Me, But The Way I, Way I See It,
Next Time You
Point A Finger, I Might Have To Bend It Back,
Or Break It, Break It Off...
Next Time You Point A Finger, I'll Point You To The
Mirror

Last edited by Maxilocks; 04-17-2011 at 03:31 AM.