View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 09:42 PM   #258 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Chapter 12

Hermione gulped seeing Draco walk up to Harry and her with his usual smirk. She looked over at Harry and saw him tightening his hands in to fists. She flinched when Draco tapped on her shoulder. Draco raised an eyebrow.

"Did I scare you?" He asked chuckling.

"You scare everyone here." Harry muttered.

"What did you say, Potter?" Draco said ready to throw any insults at that raven-haired boy.

"I'm going to find Ginny." Harry managed to spit back and walked away from the couple.

Draco rolled his eyes.

"St. Potter seems quite upset." Draco said crossing his arms and leaning on the wall.

Hermione looked back at the descending figure of Harry and frowned.

"What's the matter, love?" Draco asked.

"He had the right to be mad, Draco. I'm his best friend and I'm together with his and almost everybody else's enemy!" Hermione blurted out.

Hermione waited for a response from Draco but all you could hear was silence. Hermione continued.

"And I'm losing almost all my friends because we are together!" Hermione said on the verge of tears.

Draco sighed and nodded.

Harry's POV

Harry walked away from Hermione and Draco. How could Hermione do this to me? to Ron? Then again Ron is being pretty mean now. Ugh. So much drama at-

"Woah!" Ginny yelled as she fell down, her books and papers spilling everywhere.

"Ginny." Harry said smiling holding out a hand out for her to take.

"Hello Harry." She said pulling herself up.

"Guess who I ran into ..." Harry said rolling his eyes.

"Let me guess....Hermione and Malfoy?" Ginny said.

Harry nodded.

"They must be up to something, because they would never be together in a million years." Harry said.

----------