View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 10:40 AM   #181 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Chapter 10

Before we could apparate back I pushed George back.

"No wait. I haven't seen them in forever! I want...maybe I should come out of hiding." I said crying, right outside of the still standing ashes of Hagrid's hut.

George shook his head at me.

"Are you crazy Hermione? No you are not going back there! My doof of a brother has done so many bad things to you, you don't want that to happen again do you?" George yelled.

That statement hit me like a wall. I stuttered. It was true. I had a lot of arguments with Ron that it had hurt me so much. For example I never got to ask why Ron kissed me back during the war time or how he went out with Lavender. There was a lot of questions to be answered. I sighed.

"George, just let me do this." I begged.

"NO HERMIONE, I WON-"

"Georgieee, just let Hermione go. She is old enough anyways, let her make her own decisions." Angelina said twirling her hair with her finger.

This action of Angelina's had both George and I stunned, we had never seen Angelina act like that before. Inside of me I got quite jealous but shook it off.

Although George was still standing there in a dreamy state at Angelina.

"Okay, fine. Hermione just be back by Monday and no skipping work." George said.

I slightly laughed and nodded. I walked foreward kissing George's cheek and hugging Angelina.

"I'll see you on Monday." I said waving.

I walked back into the castle and got crushed by a back-crushing hug from Harry.

"Harry, I can't breathe." I managed to get out.

Harry chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"I'm glad you're back 'Mione." Harry said.

I nodded and looked to see that nervous figure standing behind Harry, Ron.

I sighed. "Harry, can I speak to R...Ron alone for a moment?" I asked trying to hold the tears in that could fall any moment.

Harry finally got the idea to what I was talking about and nodded walking back into the Great Hall enveloping Ginny in a hug.

"Ron-"

"Hermione I'm so sorry. I can't believe I let you go like that. I love you so much and and-" Ron started to stutter.

A tear slipped from my eye and I wrapped my arms around his waist crying into his shirt.

"I love you too, Ron." I said. "I just don't know if it's going to work out."

----------