View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 02:50 AM

Post Ciaran Hinds talks filming Deathly Hallows Part: 2 Hog's Head scene

Actor Ciaran Hinds was interviewed earlier today on WAAF's the Hill-man Morning Show, during which time he spoke about working on the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows set as Aberforth Dumbledore, younger brother of Albus, while promoting his upcoming feature, The Eclipse.

The interview focusing on Harry Potter starts at about 5:20 minutes in, where he mentions that "you might have a flash of my eyes" in the first part; Ciaran also delves a bit into his rather significant role in the final installment:

Quote:
Basically I'm there to play one long scene where I explain to the kids - who are not kids anymore - about some part of the history of Albus Dumbledore's life that they weren't fully up to the mark in. But I did get, for one split second, someone put a wand in my hand and I got to flash it.
Thanks very much to Kevin, who interviewed Ciaran this morning, for the tip!

Also, Ciaran attended the Irish Film and Television awards, alongside Deathly Hallows costar Brendan Gleeson (who won Actor in a Lead Role – Television for his work in Into the Storm), this weekend. Photos of the two can be seen in our galleries.