View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 04:29 PM   #430 (permalink)
Thomas Duskurk
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Thomas Duskurk
Graduated

Professor Duskurk had retreated to a corner under the protection of a particularly strong shield charm (just in case) to observe how the students handled themselves. Most of the duels were as he expected, though some students did show some potential. he let them sort out any problems or injuries on their own. He allowed the torture to continue for a good hour before stepping out from the corner.

"I hope you have all learned a valuable lesson today. And I would like to invite you to utilize a dueling arena I will set up after class. If you were unable to find a partner I would urge you to find someone three years your senior to duel (or junior to assist). Extra credit may be given, at my discretion, to those who participate in this fashion.

"This concludes our lesson for today. Older students will be invited back for a special, second lesson in a few days time. Homework will be to answer the following questions:

1) What is cannon fodder and what can you do to avoid becoming it?
2) What can you do when facing a more talented and powerful adversary?

"If you are injured, please make your way to the hospital wing prior to heading to you next lesson. I will write notes of excuse for those who need them. Good day."

ooc: Homework is due within 1 week of this post. Make sure your SS time is set to your time zone and you will be all set.