View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 11:34 PM   #246 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Chapter 11

Harry woke up to a big clash in the bathroom that sounded like glass had hit the floor and shattered. He looked over and saw that it had to be Neville. It was the weekend and Harry knew Neville, of course, would be up early. He put his glasses on and raised his eyebrows at Ron, who he hadn't noticed before.

"Ron?!?" Harry asked looking at his friend who was nearly ready.

Ron nodded. "Savannah and I are going out to the lake." Ron said throwing a sweater on over his t-shirt. " Don't act all suprised, Harry."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Aren't you getting tired of her?" He muttered.

Ron glared at his best friend. "I could never get tired of Savannah. I love her, she's practically this whole universe..of love." He said sighing and day-dreaming.

Harry shook his head in disbelief and snapped his fingers.

"Don't you think you are moving a little too fast?" Harry asked.

This statement caused Ron to laugh, sarcastically.

"No." Ron snapped walking out of the dorm.

Neville walked out of the bathroom, flustered.

"Uhh....something broke, accidentally.......but I fixed it! Oh, hey where did Ron go?" Neville asked.

"With Savannah." Harry muttered and Neville sighed.

"Of course." Neville said sighing.

----------

Hermione was in the Head's Dorm and saw Draco getting out of his bedroom. Before he could see her she dodged his gaze and ran out of the portrait. She slowed her pace and walked dow to the Great Hall, not really sure what to do today. She usually spent these days with Ron and Harry. Of course Ron was with Savannah and a smart person like Hermione could figure that out in seconds once she reached the Great Hall and only saw Harry talking to Ginny. She hesitated to sit down next to them, but decided that she might as well.

"Hey Gu-" Hermione said.

"I didn't know you were dating the ferret." Harry said cutting her off.

This earned a slap on the shoulder from Ginny.

"Harry, stop it." Ginny said shaking her head at Harry. She looked over at Hermione. "Ron told him and he told me."

Hermione sighed and nodded. "Things changed between Draco and I." Hermione stated and Harry rolled his eyes, which got another slap from Ginny.

Ginny nodded in understandment. "I know how it is, I mean I remember when I dated Blaise Zabini, he changed then he got....killed." She said frowning.

Harry looked up at Ginny in anger. He never had knew this little detail with her and Blaise.

"You hate him one day and then love him the next! It makes no sense 'Mione, no sense at all!" Harry yelled.

"Sorry Harry, but doesn't this remind you of someone? For example..you and Ginny?!?" Hermione snapped.

Harry's face was shocked at Hermione's words which made him begin to stutter.

Ginny's eyebrows furrowed. "Will you two just stop it right now!" She said. "If you need me I'll be in the common room." Ginny walked away.

Harry sighed. "Do whatever you want Hermione, it's your life, not mine." Harry said looking over at the entrance to the Great Hall and saw Draco walking over.

Hermione was about to give Harry a good comeback but followed his gaze over to that sizzling dragon, that's what Lavender called him, and Hermione cursed herself for ever listening to Lavender's conversations with Parvati.

-- This was going to be a interesting conversation.