View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 10:50 PM   #163 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Chapter 9

"Hermione." Ron said with a big goofy grin plastered on his face. "You are Hermione Granger, am I right?"

"Oh shut it, Ron. Of course it's Hermione! This is why I paid Draco to find her!" Harry said rolling his eyes.

"Stupid ferret. How did he become an auror?" Ron muttered.

Hermione pushed Ron off of her and stepped back from Harry and Ron.

"How..how could you?" Hermione asked not bothering to wipe her tears from her eyes. "Why did you pay, Malfoy, to find me? I wanted...I wanted to be ALONE!"

"'Mione..-"

"Don't you 'Mione me Ronald!" Hermione said cutting Ron off.

"We missed you. I missed you." Ron said frowning.

Hermione was about to scream at the two once more but her face softened at Ron's words. They missed me.

"I..I missed you too...both of you..and...and you have no clue how much it hurt. How much it hurt to see you right beside me, that I couldn't even talk to you because it reminded me of the war. That bloody war!" She yelled collapsing on the ground in tears.

Before Ron and Harry could comfort Hermione, George and Angelina came rushing inside the castle.

"Ge..George? Angelina?" Ron said, his eyes widening.

"Say hi to mum for me will you?" George said picking Hermione up and carrying her outside of the castle.

The appearance of Hermione, George, and Angelina left Harry and Ron dumbstruck, shocked; making themselves watch the three leave without going after them.

----------