View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 06:55 AM   #904 (permalink)
lilly_luna
Ravenclaw
Firecrab

heart

Epilogue:

“Orchid – could you get your brothers and sister in for dinner please”
“Sure mum” she walked out side as her dad came in the front door,
“Sorry I’m late”
“Just in time” Ginny smiled, as he kissed her before taking off his cloak,
“Daddy!” said the red headed girl running in the room, to jump and sit on his lap
“Hello my little Lily” he grinned “You’d think I’d have been gone a week”
“James and Al are being mean”
“There just boys, your mum will tell you we’re all the same at that age”
“Your dad wasn’t – but your Uncle Ron – that’s where they get it from”
James and Albus wandered in talking, “You’ll be in Hufflepuff at this rate”
“I’m going to be a lion, not a stupid badger”
“There not still on about it” smiled Ginny as Orchid helped put plates on the table,
“They will until he gets to Hogwarts” Smirked Orchid “But then they’ll forget because he’s got to live up to being a Potter”
“Live up to being a Potter” laughed Harry “Just be you not your surname”
“You were at my sorting Orchid – you saw them all stare when they said James Potter right?”
Orchid nodded her head, “The same with me, you guys are famous, we’re famous – oh and Rose sent me this” she got up to got to the living room, going through a box and taking it out – she returned with the magazine.
Ginny’s face fell “Oh no – where did she get that?”
“She said Grandma Molly had it in a box when they were going through the shed” Orchid replied “Is that me?” she pointed to Harry’s hand on Ginny’s belly, Ginny nodded.
Harry cringed looking at the front cover – him and Ginny on the front, the red exclusive on the bottom
“I thought we’d had everyone of these destroyed” Ginny grinned “Sorry you guys”
“Yeh” said Harry not sure what to say,
“You look so young” said Orchid,
“It was only fifteen years ago” laughed Harry “We’re not that old”
“We don’t mind, having famous parents is kind of cool” grinned James,
“I can’t wait for Hogwarts” said Albus,
“I got prefect, I’m the most normal of all of us” laughed Orchid,
“Why can’t I go yet” whined Lily,
“You’re not old enough yet sweetheart” Harry smiled kissing her forehead and putting her on her own chair, “Two more years”
“We’re glad you not all freaked out about it” Said Ginny, “And there’s nothing any of you could do to damage the Potter name”
“Apart from being in Slytherin” Harry joked, she poked him with her fork,
“Ow – there’s nothing you could do” he smiled correcting himself as the four children laughed.
“Hurry up and eat and we’ll see if we can fit in some quiditch before last minute packing” Harry said but saw the frown from Ginny,
“What? - you can play too – it has been a while since you were on a broom though Gin, you might have lost your touch”
“Oh we’ll see about that Potter” Grinned Ginny “Girls v boys” the four kids made a move to get up “After dinner” Harry added with a grin.

I want to say a big thanks to all for reading its been a pleasure and a privelage to write for such fantastic fans xxx
there might be a sequel there might not but don't know where i'm headed, I love writing fan fic but I also want to write my own stuff to, look out for a possible e book lol love xLillyx