View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 01:11 AM   #26 (permalink)
Cassiopia Malfoy
Slytherin
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaylee Strap
First Year
Dragon..Dragon..Draco.. | | Sirius Lee Black

Hope this is good!

Chapter Eight

Looking around to make sure he was not being followed is what Turner spent most of his time on his way to his destination. He quickly entered a room shut the door and turned around.
“ It is about time you got here Mr Turner.” The only other occupant of the room turned around to face the man who had just entered.
“ Yea, sorry Miss Davies, I'll try not to be late again.” Michael Turner sighed.
“ This is not a thing to be taken lightly Turner. Plus, you have displeased me.” Melanie Davies did not look up from the papers she was sorting out.
“ I know it's... Displeased you, how?” Turner asked surprised, as far as he knew he was not followed, no one even knew where he was going. He did not exist, that was his job.
“ My sister in-law knows about you. How?” Melanie finally did look up, and she when she did she had angry fire in her eyes.
“ She.. How do you know that?” Turner persisted trying to avoid the question, and it felt as if a icy hand had just grabbed his neck. Getting Melanie Davies mad was the last thing Michael ever wanted to do.
“ Cho brought you up in a normal conversation only a hour ago, and you where supposed to be talking to Lily Snape and planting the false information with her to make Potter's downfall begin. You where supposed to not be seen by anyone else.. ANYONE!” Melanie stood up, her hands shaking in anger. Michael debated running but knew that was a sign of a coward, which he was not.” Now, I wiped her memory of you quickly, I fixed your mistake. But never, ever again will I do this. He will not be pleased to hear if you did.” Melanie sat back down in her sit.
As Turner left he couldn't help thinking about what there master would do if he heard about the mistake.

*** Tessa's PoV

I sighed as I headed downstairs. I was having nightmares again. Wishing them away never seemed to work. I laughed mentally to myself. That was a childish thought, I noticed someone in on the couch when I arrived at the bottom of the stairs, I couldn't help but shriek.

***Orion's PoV

I think that I am going to kill McGonagall when I get back to Hogwarts. I sat down and opened up my book to read. After a few minutes of reading I heard someone come downstairs. Looking up briefly I noticed it was just Tessa. Then after a second or so there was a sudden shriek and I dropped my book.
“ What the!” I looked up in surprise. Tessa was glaring at me,” what?” I asked wondering what exactly I did, I mean last time I checked reading wasn't a crime.
“ What may I ask are you doing down here?” Tessa was taking deep breaths to remain calm.
“ Reading.” I answered innocently. It had just hit me why she shrieked.
“ That look may have worked when you where three.” Tessa retorted, glaring at me again before walking in to the kitchen.

I was silently congratulation myself on making Tessa shriek like a girl, and I didn't even try. Then I continued reading.
“ What are you reading?” Asked Tessa, she almost made me jump.
“ Quidditch through the ages.” I responded doing my best not to look up, she was probably glaring at me still.” And by the way, what are you doing down here?” The last part I added with out thinking.
“ I had nightmares that you where still here, then I remembered that you really are.” Tessa laughed sitting down on the couch next to me. I rolled my eyes then continued reading.
“ I thought you knew enough about Quidditch, why are you reading the book?” She then asked me. I tried my best not to roll my eyes again, I think I may have succeeded.
“ Because I feel like it, now are you asking me questions because you want to know why I am really down here, or because you want to find a way to get me in trouble?” I asked her. Then we both burst in to laughter.

“ You should know better then to ask that.” Tessa mock scolded after she could speak again.
“ Maybe.”
“ You do.”
“ I doubt it.”
“ So admit to not being smart?”
“ I am smart! I'm just not really interested on what you think.”
“ Or maybe you... Never mind.” We both ended up in laughter at that.” Oh crap! It's already 4:07, I should head back upstairs. Don't cause any trouble Orion.” Tessa said jumping up.
“ Me, trouble! Never!” I couldn't help but respond. Tessa slapped me then headed back upstairs. Girls are confusing...