View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 12:08 AM   #135 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
Talking
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Chapter 8

2 Hours Later

I'm staring at the gigantic, stony piece of rock that they call Hogwarts. Breathtaking. I take a deep breath in and walk inside the castle. I was guessing the other students had a Hogsmeade trip since I only saw four or five students every once in a while; most of them which were boys and were giving me pleased looks. I scowled at them. I took a right past the staircase and stood there waiting for Draco. After five minutes or so he finally came up to me.

"You look beautiful Hermione." Draco said kissing my hand.

I blushed at his action. "Let's go in." I said smiling.

I slid my arm through his and descended down the next staircase. We walked through the Great Hall doors and there were people everywhere, alot of them I recognized as well. Suddenly my throat went dry as I saw Ron talking to Lavender.

"Would you mind if I got some punch?" I asked Draco.

"I'll be right over there, I need to talk to someone." Draco said.

I nodded my head and walked over to the punch table. I poured some punch into my goblet and drank it as fast as I could. I just kept on watching Ron and Lavender laugh at what Ron was saying. If only that was me. Although something shiny was blocking my vision I turned my head slightly and saw Draco talking to Harry. The two looked really mad, then all of a sudden Draco is pointing to me. I take a step back and keep watching the two, Harry hands Draco a piece of parchment and a handful of money. Draco walked away and out of the Great Hall. My heart is pounding rapidly. I watch as Harry walks over to Ron and points back over to me. Ron looks at me and his eyes widened with pride. I drank the rest of my goblet quickly and started to walk out of the Great Hall.

"Hermione!"

"'Mione!"

I hear calls behind me and I start to cry. Once I was almost out of the castle, arms wrapped around my waist, turning me around to look into those big blue eyes.....my one true love; that auburn-red hair; the master of that stupid rat; my best friend; it could only lead to him...

Ronald Weasley

----------