View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 11:06 PM   #110 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Chapter 6

I started to back away but George's hold on my hand stopped me. I looked up at him and his facial expression was pleading me to stay. I sighed and nodded.

"Hello George. Long time no see." Angelina said angered.

George smiled sheepishly.

"I didn't know you were cheating on me." Angelina said motioning her hand over to me.

"Oh..uh...we're not together." I said.

In the corner of my eye I could see George's face become saddened, I bit my lip hoping I didn't say the wrong thing. He dropped my hand. I did say the wrong thing.

Angelina smiled. "Well then, why don't you care telling me your name Miss." She said.

I started to stutter, luckily George covered for me.

"That's none of your business Angelina." George said. "Now why are you here? How did you find me?"

Angelina frowned. "Don't you remember? I love you silly. We were a couple." She said.

George sighed and looked down. "How did you find me?" He asked emphasizing every word, which scared me a bit.

Angelina hesitated. "Well I had some people track you down and it worked. Your family doesn't know, it was just me." She said saddened. "Sorry."

George walked over to Angelina and hugged her. "It's alright, Angie. Just please don't tell my family, please. I just wanted some time alone." He said.

I could tell Angelina nodded her head and began to cry.

"I missed you so much." Angelina said.

"Well I'll talk to you later George." I muttered apparating back into my flat.

NEXT DAY

I was pacing in front of Madam Malkin's waiting for Draco. Of course late as usual. Suddenly a hand pulled my arm into the store.

"Wha-"

"Alright, let's go find you a dress Granger." Draco said.

I followed him to the back of the store and there were dresses everywhere.

"How-"

"Already picked some out, now go in and try them on." He said.

I nodded my head and tried on all the dresses. I came back out with a short black one and I loved it.

"I'm going to get this one." I said.

Draco nodded and lead me to the cashier, I was getting out my galleons but Draco paid for it instead. I was stunned.

"Why?" I asked.

Draco shrugged. We walked outside.

"Well I should be going. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." He said apparating.

I sighed and apparated back into my flat. I was hoping to see George but I didn't. I apparated into his flat and called out his name. No answer. This was unusual since George was almost always home. What if he was taken?

----------

Please rate this story, so I know how I'm doing. Jess(:

Last edited by JeshieRAWR; 12-27-2009 at 03:02 AM.