View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 09:34 PM   #218 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

I'm really sorry for not commenting for a long time. Here's my comments for all the posts i missed:

Every now and then: First of all, i love that song! Go Seamus for fighting back! That was kind of funny. That little scene with Draco and Narcissa was so cute. Except Narcissa is mean which just kills the effect. And "Drakykins". That was hilarious. And the part about Draco's favourite treat.

Next one: I love Voldemort's Death list! The reasons are really funny. Especially Santa's. Cormac reading a love letter out loud. That must be very funny to run into! Good on Cormac for fighting the Death Eater, even if he forgot about his wand and decided to use his fists. Haha! Kitty Hawk is so funny! Throwing Wolf's Bane potion at an approaching werewolf and then kicking him between the legs with a smart line is simply classic!

Where have all the good men gone: Firstly, another song i love that you've included. Haha! Luna is so funny! The way Neville, Luna and Hannah are taking action reminds me of the part in DH when Neville had taken over as the head of DA when the trio had gone. Aw! Neville and Hannah! Neville and Luna climbing on top of the train to fight the Death Eaters. Wow. Cool plan! Hope it works!

Next one: Uh-oh! Not another battle. Silly Ministry. They really don't have a handle on things very well do they? I love the sound of that colourful cloak!

We'll still be reading. It's silly of you to suggest otherwise. Kidding. Happy holidays!
Kita
PS: Both of those songs are in my head!