View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 09:05 PM   #185 (permalink)
MarcyMoo
Slytherin
Ramora

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicolette Cassidy Finn
International Cooperation
Mootabulous | | I ♥ Draco

Alright so here's another chapter! And I just wanna say thank you to all the fans who are still commenting. I'm sure I lost quite a few readers when I got my writers block way back in like what? August? But anyways, I'll have a Christmas special up on either Christmas Eve, or Christmas Day!

Chapter 23:
A Nobody

Scorpius watched as Poppy walked towards her friends, bursting out in her evil laugh when she finally reached them. She caught him staring at her and smirked waving flirtacilously at him. Rolling his eyes Scorpius stood up walking over to her. He grabbed Poppy's arm and dragged her away into a empty area. "What you did tonight is lower than anything you've done before." He began releasing her. "Why did you do it?" He asked. "Because! She deserved it!" Poppy yelled. "She took you away from me! She doesn't deserve you, I do!"

Scorpius stared at Poppy before turning around and walking out of the pub. Poppy just wasn't getting it. He didn't like her! Just like his father didn't like her mother. When would she finally understand? Pushing his thoughts of hatered for Poppy away, Scorpius focased his attention on Rose. Was she still here? Hiding somewhere in Hogsmeade?

He began looking around, but the red head was no where to be seen. Sighing he started to walk slowly back to the castle, snow beginning to fall around him. Scorpius pulled the necklace out of his coat pocket, looking at it. He needed to talk to Rose, but it was the last day at Hogwarts before Christmas break. Maybe he'd catch her on the train tomorrow...

~♥~

Rose was sitting at the Gryffindor Table, trying her best to ignore the thousand pairs of eyes staring at her. It seemed like everyone knew about the performances at Hogsmeade. She had spent the whole night crying into her pillow, wondering why it had happened to her. When she had finally fallen asleep she had a horrible nightmare. She had dreamed of the play. While she was leaving Scorpius caught up with her, telling her that he regretted kissing her.

Hearing the sound of chais being pulled out, Rose lifted her head to see who it was. Albus, Lily, and Hugo were sitting down beside her. "Rosie you look...awful." Hugo said noticing his sisters puffy red eyes. "Thanks." Rose mumbled taking a sip of her orange juice. Since she didn't feel like eating, Rose pushed her plate towards her brother, who took it and began scarfing everything down. "Are you feeling better?" Albus asked taking a sausage from his sisters plate.

"Not really." Rose replied taking another small sip of her juice. "I just want to get home."

"Well your out of luck, were going back to the burrow for Christmas," Hugo said. "I heard mum and dad talking about it last time we were there." Rose sighed and leaned her head against her arm. Great. There was nothing worse than Grandma Molly stuffing your face with food when you don't want to eat. "We better get going." Lily said after a while. She grabbed Albus's arm and pulled it towards her. "It's 10:30. The train leaves at 11."

They finished eating and pulled the coats on before making there way towards Hogsmeade. Rose felt like crying again when they passed the Three Broomsticks. She was never coming back here, never. They arrived at Hogsmeade Station and boarded the train, there belongings already in their compartment. Just as Rose was about to enter the compartment, a arm grabbed hers and pulled her away into the compartment next door.

"What the heck?" Rose asked turning around to see who her kidnapper was. It was Scorpius. "Look I just want to talk to you." He said sitting down, motioning Rose to do the same. But she remained standing. "There's nothing to talk about." Rose said. "Yeah there is. I want to apologize for what Poppy did last night. I didn't know she was going to do that."

"I don't care, really, no big deal."

"If it's not such a big deal, than why are you avoiding me?"

Rose looked up and looked directly at Scorpius. "Why do you even care? Why would you like me? I'm just a nobody." She turned around and slid the door open. "But-"

"Just leave me alone!" Rose left the compartment and ran down the train corridor. She found an empty compartment and sat down in it. For the rest of the train ride Rose cried. She hated how everything was happening to her. Maybe her parents would consider homeschooling...her mom was smart, she could teach Rose.