View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 02:19 AM   #84 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
Talking Chapter 5(:
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Chapter 5
Thank you for all the comments lovelies! <3
P.S. I forgot to mention that I updated the front page for someone.

"No it's your father Lucius, who do you think it is?" I asked angered by him. I sighed once he didn't answer and nodded my head slightly.

"Who's this?" Draco said pointing to George.

"Oh no one in particular. He's just here to make sure this isn't a trap." I said squinting my eyes. "What do you want then?"

Draco sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Exactly what I told you in the letter. I wanted to apologize." He said.

I laughed. "Yeah right. So what made you change you're mind?" I asked.

There was silence, I had probably hit something deep inside of him. He shrugged.

"I'll have to tell you that later, anyways there's the Hogwarts Reunion for our year this Saturday, knowing that it's a Thursday I would plan on what you're going to do. Since you haven't spoken to anybody, let alone contact anybody for 2 years." He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows together. "How would you know that?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No time for that. I'll hope to see you there Granger. Bye." Draco said standing up and walking out the door.

I was shocked, the only place I could stare at was the door that Draco Malfoy, The Draco Malfoy had just walked through.

"Hey 'Mione, look." George said.

I whipped my head around and saw that Draco had left a card with a number on it.

Quote:

Harry Potter
Head Auror
Ministry Of Magic Department
(578)432-7784

Draco Malfoy
Auror
Ministry Of Magic Department
(578)434-2218
Of course Harry's name was on it. I pushed past George in the seat and ran out the door. I saw Draco in the alleyway and ran towards him. I tapped him on the shoulder, not noticing I was crying.

"How...how do I go to the reunion? I mean I don't want to take potion after potion to change my appearance, although Ron and Lavender didn't notice me when I saw them earlier today. Just...what.." I said stuttering.

Draco smirked at me. "Listen Granger, I'll come over to your flat tomorrow and help you." He said.

I shook my head furiously. "No, people can track you so absolutely not. How about we meet inside of Madam Malkin's tomorrow?" I asked.

Draco nodded. "Alright then Granger, oh and by the way tell the Weasley twin to come back to the shop, the potions don't work as much now since Jordan works there." He said.

Before I could say anything else Draco apparated on the spot. George raced over to me. The charms finally came off right as Draco apparated.

"What did he say 'Mione? Did he hurt you? If he hurt you I'm going to kill that ferret." George said.

I shook my head. "No he did none of that, he was just helping me that's all." I said shrugging.

George sighed and nodded his head. "Alright Hermione. Glad you're okay." He said grabbing my hand and apparating inside of his flat.

George kissed my cheek and I blushed. Although the next appearance probably scared George more than me.....

"Angelina?" He said shocked and holding onto my hand for dear life.

----------