View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 11:54 AM   #19 (permalink)
Wenzlebug

Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jillian Hennessey Applehans
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Declan Reece Wynter
Minister's Office
Bagel Bites Perpetually kept by Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecanadasmiles View Post
"i am so sorry sir." lilly said indignantly. she was not pleased. this guy was a total jerk and it was not boading well with her. "if i am doing something wrong than please by all means, do whatever you need to without me" lilly said and then stomped on his foot and stalked off angerly.
Chris shrugged as the woman, an employee of Jordan, left and by the look of her face, he deciphered that she was angry. He was sorry if he made him angry. He just doing his job. That's all! And he really didn't mean to offend people he didn't even know yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathi View Post
Brian was about to ask what was going on between Chris and the other man when he had noticed some tension on their faces, but stopped by Chris. By his calm and confident words. He was very much like Brian. He smiled to himself at the thought and nodded his head, "Glad to hear. I just came in to see if things are going well. Well you know what to do if you need me" he said and returning his smile.
Chris turned to Brian as he responded to his statement a while ago. "Er. Yeah. And yes, I definitely know what to do when I need you." said Chris as he smiled knowingly. And he guessed he should visit other places, but he concluded to himself that things need to get settled first before he come to another place.