View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 04:36 AM   #204 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Chapter 8
Thanks for all the comments!
Jess & Caley

Ron and Savannah walked down the tight, empty corridor hand-in-hand. Savannah had felt disgusted with herself. She wanted to be done and finished with this filthy bloodtraitor. Ron of course was on a mission. The mission to apologize to Hermione. I hope this gets over soon and quick was Ron's thought. The couple approached the Head's Dorm portrait and saw Hermione talking to the knight in the painting. Savannah smirked at her, while Ron was taking slow, deep breaths to calm his nerves down.

"Hermy-own-nee" Ron stuttered.

Hermione raised a brow and said,"Viktor?"

Ron's mind became filled with memories of Hermione and Viktor together which began to anger him. Ron stepped closer to Hermione and tapped her shoulder.

Hermione whipped around and sighed.

"What do you want Ronald?" She said taking a glance at Savannah who in return gave her an evil glare.

"I'm really sorry for hurting you." Ron said. "I truly am."

Hermione sighed and could feel tears daring to fall at any second.

"You should be." Hermione muttered.

"Anyways I agree with Savannah. I should have never been a friend, let alone a boyfriend with a mudblood. It all makes sense now that Savannah explained it to me." Ron said over-exitedly.

Hermione flinched at Ron's use of words. She would not let him see her cry. She tightened up her fists, one with her wand.

Ron saw the anger rise within Hermione and he said, "Oh...erm...I didn't mean it like that 'Mione."

"DON'T. CALL. ME THAT." Hermione siad sternly.

Savannah smirked and kissed Ron on the cheek.

"Well done." Savannah said smiling at Ron.

Ron's face grew red with pride and embarassment.

"RONALD. BILIUS. WEASLEY." Hermione screamed. "How dare you treat me like this. We were best friends! Now you just think I"m trash? Why? Why Ron? Why?"

"What's wrong love?" A familiar voice called out from behind Hermione.

"What do you want ferret?" Ron asked squeezing Savannah's hand in frusturation.

"I want you to stop insulting my girlfriend." Draco said putting an arm around Hermione's waist.

Ron sputtered. This can not be happening.

"Are you okay Ronnie?" Savannah asked looking up at Ron.

Ron dropped Savannah's hand and walked closer to Hermione.

"He is lying right?" Ron asked.

Hermione shook her head and could swear she could see a glance of hurt flicker across Ron's eyes. Hermione looked up at Draco nervously and Draco leant down to kiss her. Ron's eyes widened and he tightened his fists walking back to Savannah.

"Stupid mudblood." Ron muttered taking Savannah's hand in his.

The two walked off from Hermione and Draco. hermione and Draco pulled apart. Hermione's face with shock and Draco's face with a pleasant additude.

"You can do better than Weasley." Draco said.

Hermione nodded her head. "I know." She said frowning.

"Let's go inside love." Draco said taking her hand in his pulling her into the Head's Dorm.

Hermione sighed and followed. What else could she do to make Ron jealous?