View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 12:44 PM   #17 (permalink)
cutecanadasmiles
Gryffindor
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lilly Rodriguez
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lilly Mae Rodriguez
Magical Transportation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedricdiggory View Post
Chris turned to the woman who is, probably, a ministry employee too. He listened to him with his curious yet firm eyes. "Sorry for the interruption, give me your 'information' first and after that, you can now proceed and set up at the campsite. I'm the right person you shall give your information to." stated Chris quite firm enough for an authoritarian. He was not rude, he was just acting firm but kind as people advised him to be like that by the time he got appointed as a division head.

He quickly turned to the other division head man who just clapped a hand on his shoulder and moved him closer to the girl. "You don't need to push me, huh. I have a pair of foot; I can walk." Chris said as he threw a furtive glance at the man. Woo! How it's hard for Chris to be rude and firm. He felt a little sorry for some people he's rude to but as his boss had say, he needed to be firm and all.

Chris listened to the man's stuttering statements. Finally, The truth went out and revealed itself. He sighed, he was relieved. "Okay, no problem. But, we still have to work together so be nice and I'll be nice" He said as his lips twitched and form a sly smile.

Chris turned to the woman, definitely an employee of Jordan as like him, the woman has acted as if she was a security person. "She can't proceed yet, Miss. She needs to pass by me first, she shall be giving me her information and such things." said Chris firmly but he smiled so nicely that it wasn't like he was firm at the girl at all. He's nice but he could be firm to women too although he knew that the woman was confused too about the arrangements like her boss so he thought he should be nice to innocent people.

He quickly saw Brian as he appeared on the place. Great! He knew Brian would explain everything but it was not needed anymore, 'cause Jordan just like surrendered. "Hey Brian! Things are going great here, though a little commotion took place a while ago but it was er. settled" said he as he smiled at him.
"i am so sorry sir." lilly said indignantly. she was not pleased. this guy was a total jerk and it was not boading well with her. "if i am doing something wrong than please by all means, do whatever you need to without me" lilly said and then stomped on his foot and stalked off angerly.