View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 06:28 PM   #70 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
Talking Chapter 4(:
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Chapter 4

"So what do you think, George?" I asked.

"What do you mean 'Mione?" George asked wiping my tears away with his thumb.

"Should I go see Draco tonight?" I asked.

"No." George said sternly. "You're not going by yourself, I'm at least coming with you."

I was shocked by his anger. I stood up and took a step back. He sighed.

"Sorry, I just don't want you going alone. It might be a trap." George said walking over to me and taking my hand in his.

I blushed at this, we were only friends. I nodded.

"Alright, well it's 6:00, maybe we should walk around Hogsmeade and try to find some costumes?" I asked.

George nodded. "Alright let's apparate there now, put your hood up on your coat so nobody can really recognize you." He said.

I nodded and put up my hood on my coat which covered myself, George did the same. I grabbed his arm and we both took a deep breath. We apparated into an alleyway in Hogsmeade. It seemed more delightful there.

"Where are we George?" I asked.

He sighed. "We're right next to where me and Fred's shop was at. Now Lee Jordan owns the place." George said.

I squeezed his hand for reassurance and started to walk out from the alleyway. Snow was everywhere in Hogsmeade, I wish I could go and enjoy it with friends.

Pretend I was young again then being 24 years old. I shook my head and walked into Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. I saw Lee Jordan talking to a couple of people and I couldn't help but feel remorse for George. I grabbed his hand pulling him towards the potions area.

"So which will change our appearance?" I asked looking at the potion bottles.

"This one and this one." George said picking up the potions. "It will only last for 2 hours though."

I nodded my head and walked towards to counter. Lee Jordan came over with a bright smile.

"Good Evening. Are you looking to buy these?" Lee asked.

I nodded my head and cleared my throat. "Why yes we are." I said in a high-pitched voice.

I could tell Lee gave me a weird look. I gave him the money and Lee took it with a smile. "Here you are." He said.

I nodded my head and George and I were off. We walked back into the alleyway.

"You really wanted to talk to him and show him it was you, am I right?" I asked George.

He sighed but ignored what I said.

"Alright 'Mione. Drink it now." George said drinking his potion.

I nodded my head and drank the pink bubbly potion. It tasted like...strawberries.

"Wow this has got to be the best potion I've ever tasted." I said giggling.

George nodded and I saw that his auburn red hair was turning into a mess of brown, while his eyes turned into a dark blue.

"Wow it works fast. What color hair is mine?" I asked George.

"Yours turned into blonde hair with green eyes." He said. "Ready to go?"

I nodded my head and we apparated outside of Hog's Head. It was 7:55 P.M. I took a deep breath and walked in with George. I saw Draco Malfoy sitting in the corner. We walked over to him and sat down.

"Hello Malfoy." I said.

"Granger?" He asked looking suprised.

----------