View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedricdiggory View Post
Chris who just got asked to take in charge at the Broom and Traveling Cloak Closet walked in there in quick paces. Everything should be fine and okay, it was the Magical Security Division and Department Head's job to be sure that everything would turn out fine and nice. As he saw some people who just landed at the place, Chris walked toward the two ministry employees he's familiar a little and he found out that the woman is a Diagon Alley Shop Keeper and the other man is a division head like him.

"Hello Mister and Miss. I will give you the ministry security Id check-ins but hand me your identification cards, traveling cloak and your broom first. Hope you two will enjoy the match."
He said to them with a wide smile in his face as if he was a flight attendant who accommodates tourists.

Really?

To say Jordan felt insulted was a bit of an understatement. If it were up to him, he wouldn't even BE here. He was not going to see the match, couldn't this man SEE that?

Well... okay, maybe he couldn't.

But STILL.

"My name," the man said coolly, maintaining eye contact with the other. "Is Jordan Maxxing. I am not here to observe the match. I," he paused again, holding his back straighter and his head higher. "Am the Broom Regulatory Control division head. I am here to," once again, Jordan paused, as if trying to supress a sneer. "Help keep an eye on things."

It wasn't this man who had him tense... it was the whole arrangement. Something had to go wrong... it just HAD to. And Jordan did not like to be here. He wasn't going to watch, either. He'd just... mill about.

"Broom regulating... and such like," he muttered, as if trying to make the job seem as important as security.

Bah.

You are Chocolate!