View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 12:05 AM   #37 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
Talking Chapter 2(:
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Chapter 2

I walked back over to them and said, "Oh no I don't think you have."

"Oh well that's too bad then. You look like one of my friends." He said shaking his head.

I was about to walk away but the sun flickered on something that was on Lavender's left hand. An engagement ring?

I shook my head and asked, "Are you two together?"

I noticed my rudeness and blushed. "Sorry." I said. "I just noticed the ring on your finger." I pointed to Lavender's hand which held the giant diamond ring.

Lavender giggled and said, "Oh no of course not. We're just friends. My fiance is Cormac McLaggen. Do you know him?"

My eyes widened. Who knew they would get together. I mean I guess I can believe it, they both were obsessed with people.

"Oh..no I haven't heard of him." I muttered.

"Well..erm..I'll come back in a few minutes to give you your bill." I said walking away.

As soon as I walked behind the counter and out of sight. I slid down the wall and buried my head in my hands. I began to cry. Scott walked over to me and knelt down.

"Hey 'Mione. You okay?" He asked. "Do you want to take the day off?"

I stopped crying and wiped my tears with my sleeves. I nodded my head.

"I think I will, sorry Scott, I just saw some people I used to know when I was younger and it brought back...erm...unique memories." I said.

Scott nodded his head in understandment. "Alright, no worries. I'll tell Mrs. Rose that you just had a bad day today." He said.

"Thanks." I muttered.

Scott walked away back to being behind the counter with all the food. I stood up and hung up my apron. I grabbed my fuzzy red coat and put it on. I walked out of the Cafe and into an alleyway. I flicked my wand and apparated inside my flat. A warm rush of wind blew throughout my house and it felt so much better than being outside. Something caught my attention though while I was setting my coat down. An owl was pecking at my window. I tilted my head. No one has tried to contact me for over 6 months, who could this be?

Dear Granger,

I just wanted to start out saying that I'm sorry. Sorry for everything that I made you go through when we were younger. I know it's hard to believe or understand this but it would rather be better if I actually talked to you about this in person. No I do not have any plans to invite Potter or Weasley but I just want to explain. I hope you give me a chance. Sorry once again.

Draco Malfoy

P.S. Please meet me tonight at Hog's Head, 8:00 P.M.

----------