View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 10:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Looneybird
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ferosa "Roe" Collins
Second Year
ℭreative-tastic| ✿ Color Magnet ✿

Dancing?! Well I'm curious to know about that but when is it exactly in the film after Ron leaves and why would they be dancing? Don't really have a problem with it I suppose as long as it's only friendly and nothing towards them getting together.

Well at least he's going to appear nude where he's suppose to be in King's Cross and I suppose for those that haven't read the books, it will be easier to understand Ron's jealousy with the nude scene added in...eh. Will Emma be nude too then?

I'm excited about the film but I wish the whole being nude wasn't brought out in a dirty way in that scene where they fight the Horcrux, it was all about the depth of emotions there; Ron had been gone for weeks, having no idea what could have transpired between his friends and his jealously always being there of course, but I don't understand why nudity is taken in that form by Yates. Nudity shoudn't be used to show sexuality etc. in HP because it doesn't always mean that. The real nude scene in the book where he dies wasn't a big deal because it made sense for him to be naked...nobody thought, ok so he's naked like OMG! It was like whatever for them because it wasn't dirty or nasty. Wish Yates would have been a little more thoughtful

Last edited by Looneybird; 12-02-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Looneybird is offline   Reply With Quote