View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 04:54 AM

Post Video: Dan Radcliffe & Rupert Grint talk illnesses and schedules for Deathly Hallows

Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint recently spoke to Sky News about how grueling and out-of-the-ordinary filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows been in the past year.

UPDATE: The full video interview can be seen here:

Dan noted that he suffered a cold from the rough sets of the film:

Quote:
"'I'm in every day, basically," Daniel explains when Sky News catches up with him on the set at Leavesden Studios, near Watford. "I was lying in a pool of mud and dust and smoke and it irritated my throat and I developed a cold."
Quote:
"This is gonna have a very different feel to it," admits Dan. "We barely spend any time at Hogwarts. I've been here for eight months and I've not filmed a single scene in the great hall, which is unheard of. I'm quite excited."
Rupert discussed how strange and sometimes confusing it has been filming both movies at the same time:

Quote:
"It's getting quite confusing," laughs Rupert Grint as he takes a break from shooting to talk to Sky News. "We're kind of mixing them together, and because I've got longer hair in the second part I do lose track."
However far away the end of the series is, Rupert stated he is ready to move on:

Quote:
"At the moment we've still got a long way to go," laughs Rupert, "but it's gonna be very weird when we hear cut for the last time. But I think I'm ready to move on and see what else there is out there, and get into the real world, really!"
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released on November 19, 2010 and July 15, 2011.