View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 12:46 PM   #154 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ama View Post
Nearly decapitated by a summoned mug, Ian did his best in hiding his displeasure. He was, for the sake of the paper, trying to be amicable and mend...whatever it was that needed mending....between himself and Hunter Bones.

If there was something in between anyways. Was there?

Taking the hovering coffee pot carefully into his hands, Ian tilted his head. "Lo and behold," he began in a bored yet grand (*snort*) voice. "The power of Bone's summoning prowess. I commend you. I'll give you a tip for the coffee if that's what you really want."

Before he could he trust himself to speak again, Hoshino decidedly filled Loo Roll Jane's cup and then his own. "In any case, I'll go with you, Jane. If just to make sure you don't get carried off to Mungo's"

Or...something.

"Aw you're sweet, Ian." Jane commented when he filled her coffee cup, her eyes twinkling a bit at his next comment. He told good jokes that Ian. "If I did get carried away to St. Mungos I'd make the most of it and go undercover as a patient. I hear there is a healer there who is a complete terror, she might be a hag you know, probably eats children."

She noticed a little envelope on her desk and eyed it curiously. When had that got there? Had it been there all along? Jane took a sip of her second coffee and pulled the envelope closer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"You're so skilled, you can banish the pot back to the coffee station," Hunter made a face at Ian. He was really a very unpleasant person, and if she had the choice, she'd have nothing to do with him. But he was a coworker and... he was pretty. Thank goodness for that.

"I'll go rescue the stones too. Can I come?" Because things had to be ABOUT Hunter. Clearly.

"Sure thing." Jane answered, pleased that Hunter actually wanted to come hang out with her. Her, right? Not Ian? Jane still had her suspicions after that night at The Stub.

She opened the envelope and her eyes went wide.

"I have to... go to Ms. Knoll's office. She wishes to speak with me." Why did Jane feel like a naughty student who had been called to speak with the headmaster? Or in this case, the deputy? Had anyone ever wondered why the Sherriff had got it but the Deputy hadn't? Those Deputies were made of stern stuff. Jane hurriedly downed her coffee and stood up.

"I think I'll be right back. I hope? Ummm and then we will go out and run our errands." She smiled between Hunter and Ian and then hurried off to see the Managing Editor.

Even her title was scary.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you