View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 12:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
Connie
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Janet Lynn Gordon
Fifth Year
Werecats are people too! Reader of Fan Fictions

Hi Ottery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gee it's so great to get to read another fantastical post from you. I love the way you write this so brilliantly! The ball room is wonderful, and I always wished there had been one in the books, when the Goblet of Fire came out especially. Anyway I also love the way this post unfolds. The imagery is so clear, I feel like I'm there.
I love how you do this,
Quote:
Ginny looked at herself in the mirror. Long dull red hair cascaded down the sides of her plain face. Of course, Harry wouldn’t be interested in her dull looks. Ginny sighed. It was all over the school too that Harry had been chasing after Cho Chang, anyways. The truth was her heart needed to settle on someone else. But telling her heart what to feel and actually having her heart listen were two different things.
then, turn around, and do this,
Quote:
Lavender Brown meanwhile sang happily from the showers. Her off tune, tunes floating through the air. Ginny and Hermione exchanged looks. Hermione sighed, while Ginny made a gagging face and Parvati giggled.
I love your story, it's very fun, and romantic. It picks me up. It's why I read this first, maybe I'll be able to be brave, when I jump over to "Human Nature" which is now. Love your post, and look forward to your next post. Keep up the good work on Nanowrimo.