View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 01:23 AM   #151 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"Someone has to be in charge of Diagon Alley. It's just being completely mismanaged. None of the shop signs are hanging in complimentary colors with the others. They're completely ignoring Feng Shui and bringing much bad fortune to..." Hunter snorted and nearly wobbled off the desk.

"Fine. No taking over anything. I bet the Ministry would frown on the Prophet's annexation of Diagon Alley anyway," Hunter summoned a mug from the coffee station for Ian. It almost hit him in the head before settling on the desk next to him.

And then she summoned the brimming coffee pot. "I'm quite good at getting coffee, you know? I should get paid extra for it."

Jane laughed good naturedly and nudged her empty coffee cup toward Ian.

Moar plz?

"Well lets hope a few missing cobblestones won't mess with the Feng Shui and cause some financial cataclysm in the Alley." Jane so knew what Feng Shui was. Stuff had to face ways and stuff.

She started peeking through a brochure for Quality Quidditch Supplies. Up next yes?

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you