View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 12:37 AM   #20 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josef_Perry View Post
"You mean THE LORD BERTY BORR? Is that the Borr you mean?" Perry watched her dance toward him. THEY WERE SO HAPPY TO BE HERE!

"He's very busy and important, so he has sent me. I'm an Astronomy EXPERT." Although, admittedly, it was hard to star gaze when trapped in Azkaban. He was a bit behind the times. Good thing stars didn't change and stuff.
LouAnn nodded in reply to the man's question about The Lord Berty Borr. "Yes, that's him," she simply replied, wondering just how busy and important one person could be. Sigh. An Astronomy expert? Excellent! After the disaster of last lesson, hopefully they'd actually learn a thing or two this go round. "Oh, well I'm certainly glad to hear that we have an expert on hand!" she excitedly said. Maybe she, Cela, Jack, Kiri, and the others wouldn't necessarily need their little study group so much anymore. They could still have it, of course, but they'd just have real material from class to study.

"Hmm...I see. Busy and important," she repeated. "Well, in any case, what's your favorite part about Astronomy?" Surely an expert had a favorite part...or maybe a particular favorite topic to explore. Was he...in...an owl's...nest? Eww again. "Erm, you know, we have an Astrono---nevermind." Maybe this expert found the Owlery a much better location.