View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 08:32 PM   #25 (permalink)
Luna Laufghudd
Special Services to the School
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya 'Fiera' Saylen
Graduated
x5
Default everybody! :D
♪ Golden Badger ♥ clawdia & taylour ♥ Huffie Cappytain ♫

"People get greedy... Shiny stuff is rather appealing," Tristan gave a small snort. He just had to glance at her hair. Now that, was shiny. "Though I'd find it much more appealing if it was food!" he grinned, suddenly thinking that he shouldn't miss lunch.

He raised his eyebrows as he spoke, "Actually, as much as flying annoys me, I'm glad to be doing layout...for anything really." Tristan chuckled, giving the design book a little shake Sienna's way. It didn't mean though that he was going to draw lots of brooms and quaffles on the page

Tristan thought about it, could there be similarities with Sienna? "Maybe it's the same with your photography? You probably don't like having to photograph a silly Quidditch player, but still get the satisfaction of trying to find another way of making him look good..." OR maybe he was wrong.

It as interesting to be able to hear what she thought about it, but as Tristan was watching Sienna intently to catch her reply, there was a series of knocks on the door.
He didn't look around, thinking it was rather rude when people abruptly turned their gaze to watch the 'new' person... like a snoop. But he shut the book and gathered his pencil and notebook, smiling in understanding at the woman's words.

"Well," Tristan gave Sienna a grateful smile, "I should maybe get to work anyways... Thankyou very much for...your help." he inclined his head, purposely not mentioning the book, no one really needed to know their business, and stood up.