View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 01:34 AM   #19 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Well, she couldn't help but agree with him on the straight thing, that's why her hair was kept with waves, she didn't like it much all straightened, even if her hair was straight by nature.

Enough straightening.

"Maybe...I don't know..." she pondered and look at the now-aligned picture once more. Sienna smiled, though, when he mentioned it looked good to him, perhaps Moira would be thinking the contrary, "It's really unimportant" there were other things that actually required attention, not the picture. Sigh.

Sienna took her seat again, "I'm sure we will" a nod came to her golden head, "I wouldn't think Enrico would've hire them without knowing they will" then again, Enrico failed to notify both her and Ian about the new staff, and the new chairs...the latter didn't bother her, considering he brought her own, but still...

Yes, the book was going to be safe. Good. "Actually, just two of this book...the one you're holding and the original, of course" she nodded, "Everything in this room is replaceable, I wouldn't keep anything original in the office" except...except one thing.

Her eyes followed her table and the two pictures she was holding when he first stepped inside, "Do you mind giving me your opinion about this?" she said, placing both the pictures for him to see them, "Just tell me which one is better suited to place next to an Interview" she encouraged, one of the pictures showed a Quidditch player standing on the ground, broom at hand...the other, the same Quidditch player, but in the air, holding a Cup. She knew nothing of Quidditch, nor she wanted to know...but Tristan was a man, he must know something, right?