View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 12:22 AM   #16 (permalink)
Luna Laufghudd
Special Services to the School
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya 'Fiera' Saylen
Graduated
x5
Default sorry I'm so slooow, trying to get it good xD
♪ Golden Badger ♥ clawdia & taylour ♥ Huffie Cappytain ♫

I seemed nervous?
Tristan opened his mouth to speak, to rebuke this woman for almost freaking him out, but changed his mind in the last second. It wasn't really her fault things got out of topic. He closed his mouth making the air fill his cheeks. "Oh..." Akwaaaaaaaaaaaaard. "The pictures...Riiiight." Geez, Sienna was one loopy woman.

With a wary smile, thankful this was all just a misunderstanding and wanting to forget the whole debacle, Tristan got up and closed the distance between the two. "These are beautiful..." he said awed and looking at the pictures, "Did you take them?". Tristan recognized most of the places. He took a deep breath, memories coming back to him, as he took in another picture. "They seem pretty straight to me... although..." With a small nudge, he straightened one picture on the wall. Would she mind if he cast a spell on it? "I'm guessing you already cast a sticking charm on it." Duuuuuuuuuuuh. Good tip, Tristan.

Tristan went to sit down again as Sienna spoke, a chuckle escaped his mouth before becoming seirous again - before Sienna saw him.
"Oh really?" Tristan was still trying to seem like he hadn't actually read the list. He couldn't go all revealing now. "Who's the french lady? Was she the one who kept cleaning?" Nametags should be used.

With a shy crooked smile, Tristan accepted the compliment, still not entirely sure it was that good. It felt like it at the time. She was giving him a book? "Thankyou, Sienna." Tristan picked up the book. It seemed like an interesting thing to read. "I'll be sure to keep it safe" he smiled