View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 11:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

He wasn't sure...

She wasn't sure...

If she couldn't remember this will be a total waste of time...

"Oh, right!" she said, and nodded, "Before the picture replacement thing...I was going to tell you to calm down a bit...you...seemed nervous" like a couple minutes ago...now...he seemed...confused?

Wait...did she say 'replacement'. Her eyes widened a bit, and she suddenly understood what Tristan must have thought, "I'm so sorry, when I said 'replacement' I meant replacing the picture...it keeps moving...and I want it to stay still, like the others...in that same spot..." babbling, not nice, but if Enrico found out that one of the Layout peeps thought that Sienna was going to fire him....well, that couldn't be good, right?

"Anyway, I didn't really mind that much the fact of you reading the list...I actually thought the 'stay away from the french lady' to be quite amusing" after she reread the list. Good thing Ian was the one that had to deal with her. "I didn't mind, because it contained nothing of importance..." she smiled, and took a step towards the desk. Sienna didn't need to say more, she was sure Tristan knew that it meant 'don't do it again'...

"Also, I wanted to tell you that the idea of making a design in layout is nice..." she nodded, and took a book out of the perfectly-filled bookcase, "...and to give you this book of graphic design, in case Enrico wants a follow-up on that idea" a wink, and she placed the book on the table for Tristan to take.