View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 03:48 AM   #13 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Default evil me =P
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

He was nervous...hmmm...had he done something wrong?

Perhaps Sienna will have to go through the previous copies of the Prophet and the hidden cameras in the Headquarters. Yes, such a spy.

Oh...and he couldn't finish a sentence? Good thing he was one of the Layout peeps, because that could be very much unacceptable in a reporter. Sienna was still silent, not even moving one single muscle as he spoke....man, Ian could have the most fun with Tristan, really...

And he was talking, and talking, without finishing one sentence!

Simple enough, Sienna made a 'stop' gesture with her hands, and stood up...she walked away from Tristan towards the wall that had many of those amazing pictures, some taken by her and...some by others, and then the walking ceased.

There was one picture that needed alignment, "Replacement" she said, not knowing if Tristan heard or not, but if the picture continued to meet its own alignment then she'll have to let it go, "I think we'll be needing a replacement..." she continued, and arranged the picture, the one that had the Golden Gate from an unimaginable view, the one picture that speaks 'home' to her.

"It's Sienna, not Miss Knoll...please" she smiled, and looked at him...needless to say, she lost track of what she was saying..."What was I saying...?" she asked, pondering on what she intended to say in the first place.