View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 09:33 PM   #164 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
Talking
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Thanks for all the awesome comments! Caley and I have a new chapter for you! Please read and review!

Chapter 6

11:40 P.M.

Tonight the rounds were only to Hermione and I. No one else, I have her all to myself, but yet she has decided to do the rounds by herself instead of being in the pair with me. I have to find her quick.

I hear humming coming towards me. It's probably Hermione, I step against the wall into the shadows. I see her brown bushy mane in the light of her wand. I clear my throat and she turns quickly around looking into the shadows, not finding me. She steps closer not knowing what's behind the shadows. I quickly grab her hand and pull her towards me.

"What the...?" I hear Hermione mumble. I smile.

"Who is it?" She asks, clearly confused.

"It's Drac..." Hermione cuts me off in midsentence.

"I don't want to talk to you." She says trying to fight out of my grip. Hermione sighs, knowing I am stronger than her.

"Well, I want to talk to you." I say.

"Malfoy, I'm not in the mood to be harassed by you at this time." Hermione mumbles.

"You are upset about Weasley aren't you?" I say. Then there is slience.

"Why do you care? All you want is for me to be miserable, which I already am because of your stupid friend."

"Tsk, tsk, Granger, you judge me fast. You seem to know everything about me. You don't of course. I mean how could you? You've misjudged me Granger. I want you." I said smirking.

"Wha..what did you say? Get..get away from me..NOW!" She yelled turning around and walking fast.

I caught her around the waist and brought her to me.

"Enough Granger. You know if we were together it would make Weasley jealous. Don't you want to put him through the same pain?" I said tucking a curl behind her ear.

"Seriously, he deserves it. Who would want to cheat on any one as beautiful as you?" I said, smirking. She looked at me shocked.

"No." She muttered.

"Go...wait what?" I shouted. No one EVER says no to Draco Malfoy.

"No, I never want to be seen with someone like you Malfoy." She said putting one hand on her hip.

"You allowed yourself to be with that Weasley, I know he isn't better than me." I mumbled, putting my fist into my pocket.

"Before this mess, he was a good boyfriend. He changed Malfoy." She said I could see tears coming out of her eyes as she ran her fingers thorugh her hair.

"Hermione, he needs pay back, please give him what he deserves." I said and she wiped her eyes.

I grabbed her chin making me look into my eyes.

"So you and me together?" I asked.

xX<3Xx