View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 09:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Emma-Louise Flamel
News Reporter
The Daily Prophet

Name: Emma-Louise Flamel (goes by Emma).
D.O.B:1st September 2049

Hair: Almost-black, short.
Eyes: Brown.

Famliy and Background:

Mother - Rachel Flamel, Muggle
Father – Edward Flamel, Wizard 9 (Deceased)
Sister – Laura Flamel (12), Witch

Emma grew up in a Muggle suburb just outside of Liverpool, in a house hidden from the non-magical people surrounding it. At the age of eighteen, just before her graduation from Hogwarts, her family moved to a small forest on the outside of London, due to the fact that their house burnt down with Fiendfyre.

Emma’s dad was a Slytherin, as were all of her aunts and uncles. However, they had no prejudice that is associated with the Slytherin house, as shown by the fact the her Father marrired a Muggle. She herself was in Ravenclaw, and she didn’t regret her time spent at Hogwarts.

In the summer just passed, Emmas’ father sadly passed away. Well, some would say sadly, but that probably wouldn’t include Emma or her sister. Although having treated Emma fairly well, he was cruel to Laura, and it was him that burnt the house down. He died in the fire, yet everyone was told that it was a heart attack.

Personality: Emma used to work at the Ministry, for the Department of Magical Education. Although she loved her job there, she has always wanted to write. She was very pleased when she was accepted at the Daily Prophet. Emma can act a little childish at times. However, she is very sensitive, and honest. She doesn't understand why people would want to lie, and physicly can't bring herself to. Due to her being very sensitive, when she feels strongly about something, she can't control her emotions.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽

Last edited by Harron Peasley; 04-13-2010 at 09:25 AM.